Are you ready to build and promote your Internet business? You can do this successfully by following these successful email marketing tips.
1. Provide a Variety of Original Content – People will look forward to your emails if they are not purely sales messages. Providing even just a snippet of unique and valuable content will keep them opening up your emails. You can focus on your niche but it is still important to vary the content each time so it does not become stale. You will see click through rates increase just with this first point.
2. Be Careful But Do Not Obsess Over Spam Words – Spam filters may block your messages if you include too many words like sale, free, money, wealth, and such. Some filters will allow words like this as long as they are not used more than once or so. Some ISPs are moving away from keyword or content based filtering and are trying to institute a reputation based spam filtering. This is not fool-proof since even large companies like Target and Pennys still have some email blocked (and these are sent to opt-in lists). The subject line is the most important place to avoid spam targeted words.
3. Proofread Every Email – Whenever possible have someone else proofread each email before you send it. Most people will miss their own typos and grammatical errors but someone else will catch them. It always looks much more professional when the document is free of obvious errors.
4. Offer an Online Version – Be sure to offer online versions of your email to users who have image viewing disabled. It will be a very small percentage of people that go to your online version but they may turn into customers.
5. Remember Some Recipients Will Have Images Disabled – You should consider the appearance of each email without images or HTML. This is the default setting for many email clients. Unless it is changed many recipients will see your email in plain text only.
Welcome to my Legitimate Evergreen Wealth Formula 2.0 review. In this review, I’ll be touching on what is the Evergreen Wealth Formula, how it works and what you’ll get once inside the member’s area.Then, at the end of this review, I’ll be sharing the results I got so you’ll know whether or not it’s worth your time.Now to clarify, I’m a paid up member with full access to the Evergreen Wealth Formula.
6. Grab Their Attention At The Top – Be sure that the top 350-400 pixels will grab the reader’s attention and is not broken up. Many subscribers may be quickly going through dozens of emails and deleting the majority of them. They will not bother to scroll down the page if they do not feel the email warrants their time.
7. Keep the Width at 600 Pixels – Many email clients have limitations, so it is in your best interest to keep your emails formatted to no more than 600 pixels wide. Few people want to scroll over if everything is not showing on their screen and they may just quickly delete the message.
8. Consider the Frequency of Your Mailings – It is claimed that it takes an average of 7 emails or visits to your website before most people will buy or subscribe to anything. For some products or services this is too frequent or at least may need to be spread out over several months. If you wait too long before sending another email your recipients may forget they subscribed and will have little interest in your message. You will need to tailor each email campaign to your particular business and your subscribers.
9. Remind Recipients to Forward to Friends – If someone is interested in your email they may want to share it with others. If your product or service is one that is often viewed with suspicion or doubt you may invite them to “forward this to a friend for their opinion.” Other potential customers are often very open to offers if a friend or associate introduces it. Include a subscribe link in the message so anyone that has it forwarded to them can easily join your opt-in list.
10. Build Your
Brand – Your emails are also a good opportunity to consistently build your brand
among your subscribers. Even those that never click-through or purchase anything
will still benefit from your branding. If nothing else you will be building
trust and recognition. Keep the look and feel of your emails consistent.