Whether you are an employee or employer, there are a range of situations that arise that require some sort of legal support. Here are five situations once an employment solicitor can help.
1. If you’re an employer and want continuing legal counsel, either to make certain you’re prepared for any complex situations that arise or just to make sure that you are meeting all the legal requirements that are likely to you, then having an employment solicitor should be seen as an expansion of your business.
2. If you have been made redundant, however feel that the right procedures were not accepted by your employer – such as consultations or a reasonable selection process – then you might choose to consult an employment solicitor for advice about what to do next.
Similarly, if you feel unfairly dismissed, a conversation with a legal expert might help put your mind at ease or help you seek compensation.
3. It can be that you can accomplish this on your own, but if it’s gone past this, an employment specialist attorney could act as a mediator to allow each side talk about their feelings about the issue and help identify a solution.
4. If you’re an employer and will need to restructure the group, possibly moving individuals into different roles and departments or having to create redundancies you will need to learn the correct ways of going about it.
Based on the size of your small business, number of employees and depth of redundancies, you may need to enter a consultancy procedure to select who will be let go.
5. One of the hot topics in labour law right now is TUPE – the legislation which involves the incoming or outcoming transfer of staff in case of losing or winning a contract or acquisition of part of the business enterprise.
This may be particularly confusing for employers and employees, especially if the other company involved with the procedure is demanding that certain conditions are satisfied. In regards to an employment attorney, you can find out everything that is required of you and understand how to act.
So, if you want an Employment Solicitors, it is a fantastic idea to find one located in your area. As an example, you may need a Liverpool or Manchester solicitor.