Here are 10 important measures necessary to effectively optimize a specific content page with a keyword phrase(s). Following these steps will increase your Search Engine Ranking in a short period of time.
1. Find out if your content page is indexed. You can do this by taking it is page name and hunting for it on Google. If your page is not indexed, then create and submit a site to the 4 major search engines (Google, yahoo, reside, & ask). You may create a site with the free tool found at xml-sitemaps. com
2. Scan the webpage content to find which keyword phrases are readily available.
3. Find the ranking which you are presently receiving with these keyword phrases. Use the Free “Rank Checker” software produced by SEO Tools. Download the software from tools.seobook.com/firefox/rank-checker. Export the information so it is possible to compare it to your prospective ranking outcomes.
4. Find out how many searches the keyword create with this free tool in AdWords.Google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal. Pick the filter choice “Don’t show ideas for new keywords. I only want to see data about the keywords I entered.” The keyword phrases ought to possess decent monthly searches but not be too aggressive. You could begin with keyword phrases between 20,000 to 50,000 searches each month.
5. Eliminate the keyword phrases that are not producing any google search engine ranking checker search information and place your favorite keyword phrases in the keyword MetaTag for your content page.
6. Now choose a keyword phrase to optimize your articles page.
7. Now Boost your page with that keyword phrase using as many search engine mark as possible.
8. Perform a Google search of your keyword term and discover out who is getting rated on the first page. Find out the amount of text links along with the anchor text your competitors have pointing back (known as backlinks) to their content page using this free tool backlinkwatch.com/index.php. This information will provide you an idea where to post your text links and how many text links you may need pointing back to a content page.
9. Produce as many text links, with the key words in the anchor text, and point to a content page. You may set your text links in articles that you submit to article websites, classified advertising websites, forums, directories, social bookmarking websites, sites, etc..
10. Important! Have fun optimizing and seeing your articles page increase its position.
Note: You are able to optimize the webpage content along with different keywords. However, don’t optimize a lot of keywords on a page. The bigger the content page that the more keyword you’ll be able to optimize.
For smaller content pages, less than 400 words, it’s safer to create a separate content page for each key word.