If that is so, here is what you want to do without delay to save your iPhone 3gs or iPhone 4. If this article’s step-by-step manual does not show results, there is advice at the bottom about the best way best to utilize Apple to fix your iPhone 3gs/iPhone 4 or even receive a fresh one from the Apple Store.
- Determined by the iPhone x giveaway if there’s water indoors may cause the telephone to short circuit.
- Take your iPhone cover and remove the SimCard.
- Shake out any extra water.
- Use a hair dryer on the lowest heat for 15 minutes and attempt to heat up the telephone gently so that any present water may escape from the telephone. Use heat!
- Stick the iPhone at a bag of raw rice and be sure that it’s totally covered. Alter the rice every day. The raw rice will definitely clog up moisture and will help take any extra water over the iPhone. Leave the iPhone from the rice to get 48-72 hours to get optimal results.
- Take your iPhone from the rice and affirm whether it works. Maintain the iPhone interior of this rice for another 4-5 times and wait redoing the procedure until the iPhone functions properly.
- This method works better if your iPhone was in warm water below half an hour. If the procedure doesn’t work after several efforts, continue studying.
Apple has described the areas where the water indexes are located on their website. IPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 are outfitted with Liquid Contact Indicators in the bottom of the headset jack. IPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 versions will have a sign on the base of the dock-connector housing. These signs are put off and reversed PINK the minute they arrive in direct exposure to water or possibly a liquid comprising water. The signs are especially designed to not be put off by humidity and temperature fluctuations.
But, you might change your malfunctioning phone using a refurbished iPhone for $199 in the Apple Store in comparison to the full-fledged iPhone. Furthermore, in the event that you bought your iPhone 3GS/iPhone 4 out of Best Buy or even used a credit card that delivers protection/insurance in your iPhone, you could have the ability to have some cash back or perhaps the iPhone at no cost.
Getting your iPhone Professionally Restored in a Third-Party Store
If your detectors are pink and your iPhone is not really functioning despite attempting to wash the iPhone of water, then you can attempt to take it into a repair shop. They’ll request a small service charge to look into the harm and then give you a quote of the cost it’ll cost to repair the iPhone. You’re able to create a decision should you want to work together to repair it. To select a listing of reputable third-party stores, have a look at the post from the writer’s website.