A trainer that has a variety of skills or “tools” within their tool kit will find themselves not only loving what they are doing, but also doing great money doing it. One of the most overlooked aspects of personal training is definitely sales (see article: Tool for the Personal Trainer: Sales). Inside of sales lies a variety of tools in itself that should be utilized. One of those tools is creating welcome packets.
Why a desired custom red packet for corporate? Well for starters it can serve multiple purposes. You could hand it out to new clients, present it in likely partnership meetings with allied/health/medical professionals and/or send reports to the media for marketing campaigns (such as for a new course launch you are doing, or a specific weight loss competition your buyers are having with each other). An example of its use could well be after talking with a client. A potential client can only find out so many things about why they should become your client previous to their attention span begins to shut down. By having a welcome package by your side, you can shorten your initial talk with them in the event you see they are starting to zone out and send them household with a welcome packet (be sure to gather their facts so you can follow up with them).
What should be included in a allowed packet you ask? Well it can include a variety of items and ought to be individualized for each personal trainer. However a short list of things include is:
- * Introductory letter-(can include information about by yourself such as your fitness philosophies, training preferences and how you actually came to become a personal trainer)
- * Resume
- * Recommendation letters
- * Any sort of press clipping you have been in (either quotes in a newspaper, magazine, etc)
- * Articles you have prepared
- * Fitness and health related research articles/summaries
- * A summary of the requirements you provide
- * Client intake forms (health questionnaires, etc, that they can complete at home before their initial assessment).
You could also include brochures, small advertisements, anything that can be approved onto another individual in a referral fashion.
Having greet packets printed and ready to go is a smart move as you might not absolutely be able to tell someone everything you feel you need to for making a sale. That is where the welcome packet can come in. It can act as simpler plan for those times when you run out of time making a sale.